Our vision is that youth turn out to be spiritually mature Christians actively involved in their church and community showing the love of Christ and sharing with others.
Our mission is to (C.L.I.M.B.) boost youth to a level of spiritual maturity that is pleasing to the Lord.
As a result of working together with parents; to achieve its goals the Student Ministry Department will:
- Create opportunity for Christian service
One of the reasons Christ gave gifts to the church was to equip the saints for the work of the ministry. Saints both young and old are called to do ministry. Ephesians 4:11-16 (Ministry)
- Lead youth to the true spiritual worship that the Father is seeking
It is our duty to user students into an atmosphere of true spiritual worship where they can celebrate God’s presence and honor Him with their lifestyle.
John 4:23 (Worship)
- Initiate loving relationships between youth, parents, and others
Through our church community we must encourage youth to stir up one another to love and good works, and encourage one another in meeting together.
Hebrews 10:24-25 (Fellowship)
- Mentor students through spiritual formation
During God’s work of changing students into the likeness of Jesus our assignment is to nurture then through this life long process.
2nd Corinthians 5:17; Ephesians 4:17-32 (Discipleship)
- Bring students to a meaningful relationship with Christ and challenge them to share their faith with others
God desires all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth, this also indicates youth. Furthermore, all Christians are called to witness including our youth.
1st Timothy 2:3-4 (Evangelism)